Director: David Slade
Writers: Melissa Rosenberg (screenplay), Stephenie Meyer (novel)
Genre: Adventure, Fantasy, Romance
Runtime: 124 minutes
Rated: PG-13
My score: 6/10
Trailer
Summary
Edward has returned to Forks and Bella is enjoying every minute of her time with him, but, at the nearest city’s darkest alleys, Victoria is preparing her revenge for the death of her beloved James.
What I think of the film (Spoilers)
According to my humble opinion this movie is better from the rest of them so far. There was somewhat of a balance between drama, romance and action. At the drama area you see Bella to be the “Helen of Troy”, Edward being “Paris” and Jacob as “Menelaus”. The two men are constantly arguing, but, once Bella’s life is in danger, they decide that it’s time to work together, which, I think creates some funny situations. For example before the battle, Bella goes camping in the mountain with the boys. Even though she’s well covered, she’s close to get hypothermia. Edward, naturally, he can’t really warm her up because, being a vampire, he produces zero body heat. So he’s forced to let Jacob hug her so he can warm her up and when Jacob sees how much Edward is displeased with the scene of Bella being hugged by a half-naked wolf, Jacob replies with: “Admit it, I’m hotter than you!” In general they are constantly having a dig at each other.
The make up as always is a bit tragic. Although at this movie it was more of “hmmmm I like that red lipstick Edward is wearing, which brand is it I wonder.”
In this film I enjoyed action! Maybe because I barely got any at the previous ones. I liked the whole thing with the army of "newborn" vampires. Although during training the werewolves barely did anything. The only part I did not understand in the movie was the little girl, what exactly was the point of her I did not understand. If you find the actress familiar is because she played the role of the little girl in Silent Hill.







0 comments:
Post a Comment